Memories keep me alive
- you will discover -
I reminisce to survive
like a broken recorder
What my misery hides
you can't uncover
It's wrapped on both sides
with memories on layer
I've preserved your voice
locked inside a charm
It makes me rejoice...
It keeps me from harm
I've saved your embrace
tied around my neck
I tied it with a lace
so tight it leaves a speck
I've retained your smile
and the spark in your eyes
They keep me from going senile,
they perpetuate my denies
I hold on to your scent
I've intertwined it with my own
It helps when you're absent:
not to deal with the unknown
C.D.
Soy el desconocido que se aparta.
ResponderExcluirEl que se queda solo y en silencio, más allá del aplauso.
El que busca en la noche
Unas pocas palabras, ajenas casi siempre.
El que quemó las naves en silencio
Y aguarda todavía.
El que también soñaba.
El que también creía en tantas cosas.
In desconocido, VG